Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get Organized Challenge

Week 2- The Kitchen
I am a messy person, don't hold it against me please. 
That being said, here are a few before and after pictures. 
This is me, putting it all out there....
Hot Spot!

 New curtains or blinds- on my to do list for 2011

 Window box turned storage for crap I don't know what to do with.

Hot Spot!

I wish I could get rid of all that stuff on the fridge but some things are necessary for communication.

Wow, if I do say so myself!


So much better! I wonder how long it will last?

The Challenge is open all month, I can't wait to go check out all of the other makeovers.
Domestically Speaking

5 comments:

  1. Wow isn't it amazing what a difference picking up and organizing can make? I've been on that task for that past week, now I wish I'd taken photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, it looks so nice! You had better keep it that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You go Mama!!! Doesn't it feel so great!? xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky,
    Your kitchen looks absolutely fabulous!! I love your white cabinets!
    So glad you found me so I could find your lovely blog! Thank you so much for becoming a new follower.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job love for you to stop by and see my reveal later in the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!