Saturday, August 20, 2011

5 Minute Makeover



On your mark get set go...

Minute 1- Gather supplies
frame, fabric, tape, ruler, cutter and cutting mat
 

Minute 2 & 3 - Cut fabric and tape down
I started by centering the mat on the fabric. 
Then I taped the corners down to hold it in place.
Next I used the ruler and cutting wheel to cut an X
on the inside of the mat. 
Finally, I taped all of the sides up.



Minute 4- Put the picture behind the mat and 
put the frame back together. 


Minute 5- Hang the picture up.


This is one of the easiest projects you can do
 (for very little money) with huge impact!

Linking up to the parties listed below

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love how it turned out! The whole wall is decorated SO cute, by the way! :)

    I hope you have a great night! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays, hope to see you back next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love projects that come together quick and look as good as your photo frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!