Friday, February 24, 2012

instafriday

Ever start the day like this...
Kinda sad, a little blue & nothing is going your way.
Well that was me this morning. 
 Thankfully, I found my way out from under the rain cloud and had a do nothing sort of day.

Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, 
of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, 
and not bothering. ~Winnie the Pooh

Doing nothing on our scooters, 

Just going along,

Listening to happiness,

And not bothering.

Really how can you have a bad day 
when you stop and count all of the blessings that are smiling right at you!



Sharing our wonderful Do Nothing Day at these fun parties.





4 comments:

  1. what a great reminder to "just be". thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and glad you found your way out from under the rain cloud. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh I love Winnie the Pooh, and A.A. Milne has some of the best quotes ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, if doing nothing looks that cute than sign me up! Those pictures are adorable, thanks so much for sharing them with me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks friends for taking the time to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!